Monday, January 5, 2009

Whine Whine Whine

All I can say is I hate this so far. :( I want Journalspace back.

I am ,however, happy to find so many of my old pals from JS on here. I will keep looking for familiar faces!

8 comments:

greeneyes67 said...

Glad you found me! It's way different but it's growing on me. I miss the home page!

Xanadu said...

Great to see you here. I've missed all my friends from JS. Hugs.

becomingkate said...

Yay! And I see you got to use the name you really wanted! Nice to seeya.

KingOfPain said...

Hey there! It's good to see you here... it's better than nothing I guess.

Anonymous said...

Well, blogspot hasn't won me over just yet but I love to see so many JS'ers here! Now if I could figure out how to follow your mum's blog since she is elsewhere, that would be grand!

susananne said...

am not sure about the blog part but i am loving finding all my friends in here, doesnt seem so bad now somehow..good to see you sis

Cherished Memories said...

HI! Glad to see you!!!

Before 10 said...

I had to laugh when I saw Stella instead of Periwinkle :)