Snow Camp 2009 summed up : It was wonderful. I enjoyed myself. I broke my wrist.
The End.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Posted by stella at 3:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Snow Camp 2009 summed up : It was wonderful. I enjoyed myself. I broke my wrist.
The End.
Posted by stella at 3:47 PM
6 comments:
Broken wrists do not sound fun! Glad you had fun though. I went to a snow camp in NY when i was a teen with church at a Bible college. It was so much fun.
Sorry to hear about the wrist. I'm assuming this didn't have anything to do with the Snow? lol. Sorry...couldn't resist. Get better! Hugs.
Lubie- no fun at all. I had no idea how much pain I'd be in for so many days. This camp was at Circle C Ranch, in Delevan, NY.
Xanadu- aren't u funny?! Actually, it happened rollerskating!! :)
Owie ouch!!!
Hope you are on the mend.
Did you at least get to enjoy those new socks??!!
Ouch! Hope the pain goes away soon!!
Post a Comment